U2 Concert

OM2008

Banned
Sep 17, 2009
26
0
0
Toronto
www.monix.com
i was at U2 concert last night and i must say it was probably The best concert I've ever been to.

sold out concert for two days in a row up here in Toronto. 10 out of 5 it was that good
 


I'm going to see them in Dallas October 12th, with MUSE as the opener.

I plan to shit myself.
 
going to see Shinedown on monday. Can't say i'd be as excited for U2 but concerts are always fun anyways.
 
I can't believe U2 is even remotely popular. Their music is average at best and their singer is a total douche bag who thinks hes jesus or some shit. I fucking hate them. or maybe i should say i hate bono.
 
I went to the pop-mart tour when I was in high school... I forget which year exactly. Their setup was pretty insane. Rage against the machine opened for them. weirdest shit ever.

They're alright, but their stage setups are usually pretty insane.