UFC in Toronto



not sure what trolling means, but I want to discuss it.

I am a fan, went to the UFC in Montreal - wanted to go to the UFC in Toronto. Couldnt get tickets at the presale, thought they would be available Sat and then found out everything good is sold out...

I want to know if people were able to get or if they screwed because they didn't get at the presale and thought that tickets were actually going to be available on Sat.
 
I have never seen a crowd goes as crazy as they did for GSP in Montreal...I think that Toronto will be insane with 45K people.

Great card also...my money is on GSP but Shields will put up a fight.
 
dont put money on GSP as Jake shields is very deadly prob his toughest opponent yet.

dont be pissy if he ends up losing and this is coming from a mtl'er who lives about 15 mins from where GSP trains.