UFO over Chinese Airport.. vanished

Roundabout

Banned
Apr 20, 2009
3,500
125
0
So Yahoo was running a story about mysterious lights/UFO sightings which closed down an airport in China believe.

All the forums were abuzz on this today, some people even think there's going to be a major ET event coming soon as someone in the UN was appointed as an ambassador to aliens? I didn't read the full story so I may completely wrong, but it sounds hilarious and great fodder for the paranoids out there.

Anyway, the article was pulled from Yahoo, no longer there.. conspiracy? Coverup? Anybody else catch it before it was yanked?
 


I dont get how they have been saying its a military test for the last 50 years everytime something like this happens. wouldnt we be having this shit flying over iraq all day if that was the case?
 
It's because the economy is in the toilet. This is the distraction to keep you busy until after the November Elections.

When they show footage of them shooting one down, in public, then autopsying it in front of a 100 people including medical doctors I might start to believe it.