Unban Heavyt

heavyt`

Banned
Aug 18, 2010
6
1
0
Let him scour the plains of wickedfire a free man, a man who has done no harm to his fellow comrades.




Let the wrath of turbolapp be quenched with this bulge....i mean pic.






emporio-armani-underwear-david-beckham-480x356.jpg
 


i realize theres a lot of scary things about john chow but something REALLY scary is going on with his fingers in that pic.

^^ Holy shit you're right. Those things are going all sorts of ways that human joints aren't supposed to go. He's not of this earth I tell ya.
 
^^ Holy shit you're right. Those things are going all sorts of ways that human joints aren't supposed to go. He's not of this earth I tell ya.

obviously - he was born of the nargals of a fairy unicorn who'd bedded a marketing god. he spunks miracles, honey and checks that bounce and daisies grow in his path
 
nickycakes just pushed him over the edge with that ban. I hope your happy... you are the reason heavyt is now on a bridge ready to jump in his town. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NICKYCAKES!
 
nickycakes just pushed him over the edge with that ban. I hope your happy... you are the reason heavyt is now on a bridge ready to jump in his town. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NICKYCAKES!

You're lucky you weren't banned for your stunt a few weeks ago chump. You got off easy ;-)