United Airlines Killed Our Golden Retriever, Bea |
If that was my dog, the guy lying to me at the terminal would have been dead.
If that was my dog, the guy lying to me at the terminal would have been dead.
You probably eat smarter animals than that dog on a daily basis. Selective compassion/anthropomorphizing FTW.
The intelligence is irrelevant. I probably do. I don't even own a dog or particularly like dogs.
When you own a pet you build a bond with it, they didn't do their job and someone's pet was killed.
When you put an animal on a plane, do everything yourselves correctly, you expect it to be safe.
Have you ever seen baggage handlers at work? The poor creature probably got dropped from the back of the plane in his crate.
Tons of pets get transported every day though, I'd assumed that pets were treated rather differently to bags. [ Although I don't have much knowledge of the whole process ]