Unloading EMDs to a good home

jsherloc

Banned
Jul 31, 2010
227
3
0
Doing some "summer cleaning" and looking to unload TEN 1-page EMDs to a gay webmaster, all a few months old and a few get daily hits according to statcounter, but no real traffic/earnings/links to speak of. I think a few might rank second page etc.

I'd prefer to just unload these to ONE person as it is much easier that way and I know many people here have microniche site empires they're building and like good deals. These are actually GOOD EMDs bought from secredtagentdad's service (800-1,500 exact searches). I just don't have the time patience or desire to work on them and build links, etc. I have WAY too many projects going at the moment.

PM me if you're serious and I'll let you know the websites so you can check them out. Domains are at GoDaddy and sites are WordPress. Will zip up site files and send along with domain transfer etc so I'll need your Godaddy info.

Here's a rough outline on what was spent on these:

10 domains with 1600 words level 4 textbroker content:

1.4 cents a word * 1600 words * 10 articles + $100 on 12 domains = $324 spent on content and domains

note: there is the .org version of two of the .nets, these have no content on them

secretagentdads EMD-finding STANDARD package (how I got the good EMDs): $229

MY OFFER FOR EVERYTHING: $420 OBO

And NOW TITS

( O ) ( O )

note: I'm on the west coast PST so might be sleeping if i dont answer PM right away
 


PMs sent, calling all gay webmasters, i will update thread when these are sold, so they're still available
 
If anyone is still looking for some emds, I have 40 that have no content but a stock WP install up. Aged about 6 months. PM me for the list.