User has called a vote for a subforum titled "Political Fucktardery"

Refrozen

123456789 123456789 (123)
Dec 6, 2006
1,607
22
0
Houses
www.refrozen.com
I know, I participate in it. The level of anger between the socialists and the libertarians even in non-political threads seems to be getting out of hand. I think we should contain it. In a box.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg"]YouTube - Saturday Night Live - Dick In A Box[/ame]

Edit: especially because I saw someone hatin' on turbo. She invented the fucking turbostation. How can we hate? let's just all be happy and sing songs.


TRUDGERNAUGHT
 


What's to stop fucktards like hellblazer and popeye from turning non-political threads in the regular STS into political threads? What are you going to do, ban people who talk about politics outside of the sub-forum? It would probably be better but censorship isn't very "wicked fire" like either.
 
What's to stop fucktards like hellblazer and popeye from turning non-political threads in the regular STS into political threads?

I thought the manboobs would do it but it didn't work. You guys secretly love man boobs!
 
What's to stop fucktards like hellblazer and popeye from turning non-political threads in the regular STS into political threads? What are you going to do, ban people who talk about politics outside of the sub-forum? It would probably be better but censorship isn't very "wicked fire" like either.
I don't think either of them are "fucktards" at all. I don't see any threads that weren't political that they turned political either though. Threads about the president are political. Threads about left-wing nutjobs helping hookers pay their taxes are political. Threads with the word "tax" in them are probably political. Threads with the word "wing" in them are probably political.

As for the rules issue. Nothing, I guess, except WickedFire being mean to them. What's to stop idiots from posting email marketing questions in design, development and programming?

c'mon man - fess up - you won't be happy until this is just a board of your threads and your threads only. ;)
Preferably only the ones that sell stuff.

or the ones that consist of TRUDGERNAUGHT
 
I don't think either of them are "fucktards" at all. I don't see any threads that weren't political that they turned political either though. Threads about the president are political.

No they're not. STS more than anything else is a place to have fun, act retarded(in a fun way -- and political threads inevitably turn into not fun, pissing contests) and shoot the shit. The thread about obama calling kanye a jackass needn't be anymore than a thread about the president calling a jackass a jackass and providing an opportunity for us all to join in making fun of kanye for being a gay fish jackass. It doesn't need to be just another opportunity for a right wing retard to vent their hatred while exercising double standards to boot, thus turning it into a political thread.


As for the rules issue. Nothing, I guess, except WickedFire being mean to them. What's to stop idiots from posting email marketing questions in design, development and programming?
I think I've seen people break rules like this repeatedly and just show themselves to be incapable of following rules to the point where they get banned for an accumulation of dumbfuckery. So maybe we have a precedent. If it's a vote I say create the sub-forum and start banning fuckers. Of course this isn't a democracy and I don't have a vote so I guess the being mean approach is my only recourse.
 
anarchy.jpg
 
...just another opportunity for a right wing retard to vent their hatred...

Yes, noting that the President of the United States calling some popstar moron a 'jackass' is not very presidential is DEFINITELY 'venting hatred'. Can't you just FEEL the hatred dripping off of that statement? It's practically an incitement to violence!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LogicFlux
Yes, noting that the President of the United States calling some popstar moron a 'jackass' is not very presidential is DEFINITELY 'venting hatred'. Can't you just FEEL the hatred dripping off of that statement? It's practically an incitement to violence!


how old are you?

Times have changed. society can accept the word "ass"

You need a reality check. I dont like or hate obama, but what he did was not wrong.

Shit, girls shouldnt wear two pieces that shits scandalous.

Fuck
 
Yes, noting that the President of the United States calling some popstar moron a 'jackass' is not very presidential is DEFINITELY 'venting hatred'. Can't you just FEEL the hatred dripping off of that statement? It's practically an incitement to violence!

Yes, the hatred is palpable. You're obviously obsessed with left wing this and left wing that and whatever else fox news tells you to be obsessed with. When you demonstrate the combination of obsession with the application of double standards that you have, I think it's fair to think that indicates emotional motive that could aptly be described as hatred.

Oh, and refrozen, don't fall into the trap of thinking everyone who's against government spending or who hates the man who's currently at the helm during this round of government spending is a libertarian(whatever the fuck that is, as if there's one coherent definition). Republicans generally lean towards the authoritarian when it comes to matter of civil liberties(save gun rights).
 
Yes, the hatred is palpable. You're obviously obsessed with left wing this and left wing that and whatever else fox news tells you to be obsessed with. When you demonstrate the combination of obsession with the application of double standards that you have, I think it's fair to think that indicates emotional motive that could aptly be described as hatred.

Oh, and refrozen, don't fall into the trap of thinking everyone who's against government spending or who hates the man who's currently at the helm during this round of government spending is a libertarian(whatever the fuck that is, as if there's one coherent definition). Republicans generally lean towards the authoritarian when it comes to matter of civil liberties(save gun rights).


Now who the fuck is posting political theory (if you can call it that) in a thread that didn't call for it. Take your elitist, communist wana-be, Obama cawk suckin self and get the fuck outa this non-political thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LogicFlux
I think we should start banning all non-Daily Kos readers so MyLogicSux can refine the acoustics on his liberal echo chamber.


It's funny, on another forum I get accused of being a right wing war monger because I'm a hawk on foreign policy and for defending president bush's foreign policy.

But hey, I understand that most people who are concerned with politics have to have their thoughts dictated to them by a party or a political demagogue.

It's the price you pay for actually thinking for yourself, making your mind up issue by issue, and not tooling yourself out to a political philosophy or party which will only serve to hamper personal growth through preventing you from periodically reassessing your set of beliefs.

Imagine this assblazer, someone who voted for a democratic president and a republican congressman. I did.

I'm not against conservatism, we need a strong viable conservative movement in this country. What I'm against is myopic, short-sided, obsessed, hateful douchebags like you. And though I hate to agree with riddy, she makes a very poignant point about William F. Buckley. Conservatism has devolved from having a high brow set of thoughts and principles to what you exhibit, which is nothing but emotional and primitive repulsion for everyone who doesn't think exactly how the people who tell you how to think think.
 
Now who the fuck is posting political theory (if you can call it that) in a thread that didn't call for it. Take your elitist, communist wana-be, Obama cawk suckin self and get the fuck outa this non-political thread.

I know literacy is optional in the south, but if you could read and fully comprehend the original post I think you might agree that this thread is exactly the right place for expressing these thoughts.
 
Yes. The political idiots need their own forum that they can make as free or right wing or whatever the fuck it is they are trying to make it, by themselves.
 
I know literacy is optional in the south, but if you could read and fully comprehend the original post I think you might agree that this thread is exactly the right place for expressing these thoughts.

Im not from the South, but it is a great place to visit. You must be black and from San Francisco..right?
 
Im not from the South, but it is a great place to visit. You must be black and from San Francisco..right?

Oh I thought you were from the south, just not the "true south"?

Here's a test:

When was the most recent incident of a negro hanging in your state?

Is evolution a hoax being perpetrated by the elite in order to condition us to see all life on a continuum, which will soften us up for the indoctrination of socialism/communism?

When you smile, can people tell if you've had your tonsils taken out?
 
It's kind of annoying to see people's fucked up obsessions splashed all over STS, but what can you do. We can ignore it and don't have to reply if we don't want to.