Vajazzling The Vagina

cryptix

Karate Kicks N Shit
Aug 4, 2009
1,638
77
0
Hamburgler's Rectum
vajazzling-is-real-585-1266995179-3.jpg


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnDwcSfL2Tw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

----
---
---
---
--
-
...Discuss
 


Looks like a case for chaffing to me..

Also looks like a new moneyshot game could be created here. Question to ask the spa technician - "Do you have any TARGET patterns?" Might just have to call them up and record the conversation to see what their reaction is...
 
wtf
on a further note I think this can mostly turn out good for men as more women where stuff like this to show it off

x921-1.jpg
 
oh thank GODDDDDD they're Swarovski crystals and not some temporary inferior crap.

(BTW, I like to crush up swarovs and mix it into my cristal when Iz get my dranks on. I roll hundys and dip into some ranch when I'm hungry too)
 
WTF? that's the most retarded sentence ever. Precious lady? vajayjawhat???

Wimmins need more socially-friendly words for their ladyparts. It's all either clinical or porny, neither of which I'm comfortable using in front of my grandmother or nieces...
 
Wimmins need more socially-friendly words for their ladyparts. It's all either clinical or porny, neither of which I'm comfortable using in front of my grandmother or nieces...

It doesn't matter anyway. I was very clear on explaining to my then 3 year old that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. The next day I heard him tell his friend that boys have a peanut and girls have a pajama.
 
lolol, remembers me.. I play football (soccer for u haterz) right next to one of Swarovski's HQ's.

Come on, just keep it simple down there. I'm good with a landing strip, fuck vajizzles lol
 
It doesn't matter anyway. I was very clear on explaining to my then 3 year old that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. The next day I heard him tell his friend that boys have a peanut and girls have a pajama.

Just so you know, my wife now thinks your kid is the coolest ever.
 
I like it only because it encourages them to shave. Also, I would take a laser pointer down there with me just to see what the fuck all those crystals do with laser pointer lights. WOO