- rep for being a fucking retard and not knowing how to readman you trolled a creig's list ad, and make a thread about it? - rep for being a tool.
Make fun of peta = fine, harrasing people who just want to be left alone = stupid.
- rep for being a fucking retard and not knowing how to readman you trolled a creig's list ad, and make a thread about it? - rep for being a tool.
Make fun of peta = fine, harrasing people who just want to be left alone = stupid.
- rep for being a fucking retard and not knowing how to read
I'd pos rep you, but I'm all out.![]()
My apologies, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong. I didn't read the quoted text and just assumed that he quoted the OP give that they looked similar. My mistake and I am sorry for being a dick Keith. Forgiveness prease?He quoted a different email from the site. Learn how to read and stop be a dick.
my parents are vegan's, although they occasionally do cheat. one thing is for sure, they are a lot healthier now then when they ate meat and other shit. my dad's cholestorol(sp?) has gone way down.
- rep for being a fucking retard and not knowing how to read
Veggie people are weird. I think they have some "issues".
Hitler - Probably vegetarian, some meat, poultry, caviar, etc
Pol Pot - Vegan
Charles Manson - Vegan
Genghis Khan - Vegetarian
Vegetarians are Evil - Official Homepage