Vegans suck!



my parents are vegan's, although they occasionally do cheat. one thing is for sure, they are a lot healthier now then when they ate meat and other shit. my dad's cholestorol(sp?) has gone way down.
 
He quoted a different email from the site. Learn how to read and stop be a dick.
My apologies, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong. I didn't read the quoted text and just assumed that he quoted the OP give that they looked similar. My mistake and I am sorry for being a dick Keith. Forgiveness prease?
 
my parents are vegan's, although they occasionally do cheat. one thing is for sure, they are a lot healthier now then when they ate meat and other shit. my dad's cholestorol(sp?) has gone way down.

I don't think its necessarily because of the meat though. The act of becoming a Vegan means you have to watch what you eat. Well if people were to watch what they eat regardless if they remained omnivores or not, they'd be healthier than if they ate indiscriminately.
 
You can cut your chlorestorol by drinking one glass of red wine a day and it is a lot more fun than 24/7 veggies and hemp shoes.
 
You know a long time ago, I used to have a PETA shirt and wore it proudly all over the place.

I used to get a lot of weird looks at bars and the like, but thought nothing of it.

One day someone was explaining to me that the description* under the PETA initials on my shirt might just make a few chaps a little uneasy.

* People Eating Tasty Animals


Little bit of a douchebag for not knowing the severity of that activist group? me thinks.
 
This isn't really taking the piss out of vegans. It's taking the piss out of people who take themselves too damn seriously. That's always entertaining.

I wonder if they would consider human breastmilk non-vegan ?
 
287eo12.jpg