Verizon, which new phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

New member
May 14, 2007
267
1
0
I know you guys are no BS so I'll get straight answers here as opposed to a phone forum.

I've been wanting a BB storm since it came out but I know the OS is shit. So I've eliminated that one from the short list.

So I'm considering a blackberry curve.

Any thoughts? Any other verizon phones I should check out?

Thanks for your time.
 


Quit being such a maximizer. More options you consider the longer the purchase will take and if you're just deciding between 2 options you're going to be very unhappy with the purchase. Just get the curve.
 
They offered me a free Palm Centro a couple weeks ago, I like it. Battery isnt the greatest, but it lasts all day.
 
Go with the curve for now but if you can wait i hear verizon is getting a new BB called the niagra that is like the bold basically. But who knows when that will be. Was supposed to be this spring and now i heard as late as fall!
 
I switched from Verizon to AT&T only because of the iPhone. I couldn't be happier with it.
 
i have the Moto Q9M with Verizon, and i like it for the most part. its a little slow on the internet, but other then that it works pretty good.
 
I have had several smartphones, the blackberry curve is the first one I've owned that I feel like I actually USE, mainly because it's so doggone simple.

Pull the trigger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.