Very fast affiliates

LOL! We're always watching. ALWAYS :338:

Do us all a favor though, chill on the retarded posts and either:

1. Stop posting for awhile

or

2. Stop and think before typing.

I realize that it's fun to just puke out whatever comes to mind. God knows we've all done it (don't go through my posts, you'll find tons of barf) but when you're a n00bie to a board like WF, it's best to lurk for awhile.

Just a suggestion.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time! :banana_sml:

/edit/



This doesn't bode well for you though. Stack Paper says I can do it......

Haha, alright I'll stop.

update:
shithurts.png
 


fuck this i'm tired of it and have less patience than mike. 7 day ban and if another bullshit thread by him shows up it'll be permanent.
 
I hope you have come back lurking to see this message....

You are a fucking douche.
Please refer to the instructions below and never come back to WF




oh, im just kidding. but seriously though - quit being a douche and crying about rep. since your account has been banned, just go through this thread to get yourself re-instated - Help I've Been Banned and I Can't Get Back In - Reapply to the WF Forums. these jerks are just giving you a hard time. you are welcome back.