Video: Chamillionaire talks about getting dissed by Michael Jordan



Why don't I believe this guy, why would MJ bother saying all that instead of just "No, it's not a good time?

"Michael Jordan: aww hell naw man i ain't takin no pictures with no niggas"
(Could of snapped 3 pictures already...)

This must of happened to MJ a million times in his life and I'd like to think he has a more efficient way of dealing with it than insulting the person wanting the picture/autograph. I think this "Chamillionaire" guy is just angry he got denied a pick by a PR of Jordan and wanted to stir some bad rep.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6avQRL37Y"]YouTube - Michael Jordan's relationship with his teammates (ESPN)[/ame]
 
Tiger woods is an asshole too... maybe if you are a black athlete you get the entitlement to act like a damn n asshole
 
I am yet to see someone who excels EVERYTIME on high level like MJ did being a softy...

That's the burden of being the best...if MJ failed in the finals and lost to some team it would be "aaaaarh hes washed up, why did he even return from the retirement" or something like that

Now when he got to that HOF speech and got all HONEST instead of that retarded generic athlete talk "both teams played hard" shit...

Everyone was like "how RUDE" like I'm watching reruns of Full House again



So pathetic to see people with double standards that obvious. And who the fuck is this Chamillionaire schmuck anyway...
 
And another thing.....how believable is this story, knowing MJ signed and still signs thousand of autographs for fans, holds his basketball camp for kids, for elders, interacts with all those people, and all

And then...CHABILLIONAIRE comes up...and gets bricked out of the blue by MJ? LOL
 
Of all the notable people I've met, I've never had any bad experiences like that. However, I have a friend that met Samuel L Jackson and when she asked for an autograph he said something like "Can I get a muthafucken please!?" and then walked away. But that was while filming Jackie Brown...and its Samuel L Jackson, so....sort of forgivable.

Oh and also a couple chicks I know were approached by Bruce Willis in the parking garage of the Arclight on Sunset and he asked them if they had any weed...when they said no, he told them something along the lines of they're just a couple worthless whores or something like that. That story is probably like 30% true, knowing those chicks.