Video: Gun Fight Caught on Tape

Funny/Fucked Up Story -

When I was about 16-17 one of my friends tried to throw a party at a Legion in town. Needless to say the wrong people showed up. I was all fucked up watching these fools have a gunfight in a corridor about 5x5. Dudes took the other guys gun. Cops showed up and all sorts of shit.

There where bullet holes in the glass going outward and blood on the pavement. The cop was like "what's that?" , "was that there when you got here?"

we where like ummm doh duh yeah,

He didn't even come up closer to investigate.



Then later that night. Yes we stayed and chilled after that everyone left maybe like 10-15 of us stayed. There was maybe 200 or so people when it happened. This dude comes. With a fucking Tech ready to shoot up the whole place.

Turns out though he was my sister ex-husbands best friend(I actually stood up with him in her wedding). I talked to him for a minute and he left.

When they where fighting the dude who pulled out the gun or one of the dudes with him got shot in the leg.

It was a fucked up night...
 


What a bunch of retards. The guy was being escorted out for selling weed, not even being arrested. He could have just walked. Instead they'll all go to jail. Brilliant.