Man, I'm going this March for 2-3 months. Staying with a buddy I met in college who's teaching English there, should be fun..
You'll have a blast
This was really cool. Any outrageous stories from the trip you wanna share?
Only outrageous thing that comes to mind right now is how I got savagely cock-blocked twice by the same guy in a club, thought I was going to get my ass kicked, lol!
My friend almost banged this Tokyo singer right in the bathroom of a night-club. He didn't because he's German and he misunderstood my English. I told him: "this crazy American guy in the bathroom was looking for coke and said he's being watched by National security". He thought I said that there's security in the bathroom, LULZ! We thought the girl was bullshitting, but she had actual music videos on youtube. The german friend is in the video 1:53 making funny faces. Probably one of the biggest players I've met in my life.
People in Osaka are amazing. It feels like they're all hippies full of love for everyone around them. Very friendly, laid back and always cracking jokes.
Dunno about racism (mind you I was only there for 2 weeks). For shits and giggles I wore the Japanese national soccer team jersey twice when going out to a club. The only people that were talking shit are other Gaijins, the locals seemed to love it.
Nice! Can't wait to make a vaca there.
You'll love it man
If you have never done anything like that, I'm quite impressed. It is a little shaky but it looks more real to me. Or use a tripod next time or something..
Thank you, I appreciate it
Yeah? How long you stayed / staying in Japan?
I was there for 2 weeks, but I'm going this summer for 2 months. Probably stay in Osaka and do internet marketing.
I really loved the culture and language even before going there, but didn't really know why. During the trip discovered 1001 reasons to love it. Have you been there before?
I'll make HD version of the video soon.