crackp0t 010001100100011101010100 Jun 24, 2009 3,635 70 0 May 13, 2012 #21 g1c9 said: "Snitching" is not common within these communities. Click to expand... Honestly, she doesn't have to even tell on the girl. The DA can see the video and the state can choose to file charges based on the video alone.
g1c9 said: "Snitching" is not common within these communities. Click to expand... Honestly, she doesn't have to even tell on the girl. The DA can see the video and the state can choose to file charges based on the video alone.
ChickenFucker Banned Apr 23, 2012 597 8 0 May 13, 2012 #22 The perp is already is jail. I like saying perp. Reminds me of derp.
bogdan147 New member Mar 16, 2009 346 2 0 May 13, 2012 #23 Cut off her right foot and I doubt this will happen again
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley May 13, 2012 #24 bogdan147 said: Cut off her right foot and I doubt this will happen again Click to expand... Yeah! Those Saudis have got the right idea. Then slam the bitch in jail for driving a car. That'll teach her.
bogdan147 said: Cut off her right foot and I doubt this will happen again Click to expand... Yeah! Those Saudis have got the right idea. Then slam the bitch in jail for driving a car. That'll teach her.
ChickenFucker Banned Apr 23, 2012 597 8 0 May 13, 2012 #25 I'll admit that I feel slightly aroused by the idea of slamming my cock as hard as possible into a girl this batshit insane.
I'll admit that I feel slightly aroused by the idea of slamming my cock as hard as possible into a girl this batshit insane.