Viral Facebook ass

Faction

Banned
Jan 2, 2012
24
0
0
This pops up all the time. Seems a pretty good way to get some forced virility?

What do you think? Get some hot ass pictures, link it to a like script for an insta like and then redirect to an offer?

Whoever made this must be getting some mad free traffic.

I didn't like it myself because I don't want my friends to think I'm a dumbass newb but I assume thats whats goin on

facebook%20ass.png
 


Facebook Clickjacking spam : "She is 17-years-old, she did it publicly in high school while drunk" | Hacking News | Security updates

"[STUNNING!!] She is 17-years-old, she did it publicly in high school while drunk, really stunning!" The title of the scam post reads.


When a user click the link, it will open a fake video webpage. If a user click the play button on the bogus video actually, it "likes" the scam post and displays it on your Facebook profile.

Then it will open another page where users are asked to complete survey in order to verify your age before viewing the video.

Once a victim completes the survey , they are requested to provide their mobile phone number, the information being utilized to sign them up for paid SMS services.

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/07/06/public-high-school-antics-clickjack/
 
They often use the same scam with celebrity sex tapes as well. It lets me instantly verify which of my friends are retarded by who clicks this sort of stuff.

There is one girl and she must fall for this stuff at least once a week, she is one of the most gullible people I've ever met.