Looked around and couldn't see where else to put this so ...
I am creating a video for a website and I want to do the voice over. Thing is I think my recorded voice sucks so I was wondering if anyone knows of some software that will convert my recorded voice into a different voice. I've tried a couple of packages but they just let you modify the voice. I want to radically change the voice as in -- my voice in, sexy female voice out.
Here's some booby goodness for your trouble:
I am creating a video for a website and I want to do the voice over. Thing is I think my recorded voice sucks so I was wondering if anyone knows of some software that will convert my recorded voice into a different voice. I've tried a couple of packages but they just let you modify the voice. I want to radically change the voice as in -- my voice in, sexy female voice out.
Here's some booby goodness for your trouble: