nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Dec 8, 2008 #1 The choices: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9)
Deliguy New member Sep 27, 2006 5,162 195 0 Oregon Dec 8, 2008 #2 wow thats a toughy they're all so good!
DanielKemp New member Sep 28, 2008 268 5 0 London, Ontario, Canada www.earthemperor.com Dec 8, 2008 #5 #6 is pretty nice.
E ed146 Still Hustlin' May 23, 2007 429 2 0 Dec 8, 2008 #6 They are all good.. Laughing my ass off right now!
nickycakes Banned Sep 28, 2007 3,444 73 0 San Diego - I work for Smaxor now Dec 8, 2008 #7 #9 is jon's face btw, since people have been asking
kingofsp WF Premium Member Mar 1, 2008 5,324 152 0 Los Angeles Dec 8, 2008 #8 Thanks to whoever was kind enough to vote for my skittles design. Even though I didn't even vote for it. lol.
Thanks to whoever was kind enough to vote for my skittles design. Even though I didn't even vote for it. lol.
Jon Administrator Staff member Jun 21, 2006 9,837 108 63 118 New York City Dec 8, 2008 #9 What makes me a liar?
ChrisS Well-known member Jul 10, 2006 3,290 106 63 Dec 8, 2008 #10 I voted for #8. It's brilliant! Although it would be better if the title was removed and the quotes were made larger instead.
I voted for #8. It's brilliant! Although it would be better if the title was removed and the quotes were made larger instead.
bizzykehl New member Sep 9, 2008 1,407 59 0 Dec 8, 2008 #11 I'd like to please submit my t-shirt design: thanking for the considerations.
Garrett music LOUD Feb 4, 2008 3,845 131 0 Dec 8, 2008 #13 Vote for mine (#1) because it would be funny when Ryan Eagle sees it.
acemenace New member Feb 6, 2008 1,479 12 0 Texas Dec 8, 2008 #15 exodot said: sorry too small cant see. Click to expand... Thats what she said?
Ruck New member Mar 13, 2007 594 22 0 O-Town Florida convert2media.com Dec 8, 2008 #17 He'd be the first to wear it. Click to expand... We would have to issue one first
J JamesH New member Jun 25, 2006 2,513 26 0 Dec 8, 2008 #20 nachoninja said: whodoesdo ftw Click to expand... +1. If it ends up not winning, can I still get a copy?
nachoninja said: whodoesdo ftw Click to expand... +1. If it ends up not winning, can I still get a copy?