VPS Recommendations?



I've had good experiences with Kick Ass VPS and Liquid Web. It is normally worthwhile checking out the special offers section in WHT.
 
Thanks for all your comments guys - if I'm really looking for a simple "drag and drop" facility, just to run software programs ( rather than having to ftp programs etc)-is it a Windows VPs I should be looking for?
Cheers- you can see this is a bit of a "noob" area for me!
J
 
We would be happy to assist you with your request. Feel free to contact me at Sales@webair.com and I will work with you to find something that meets your needs and requirements.

Regards,
Mike
 
Really looking for something to run a load of software progs. from ( scrapebox/megapinger etc)

You'll want something with Windows hosting then that allows you a Remote Desktop connection. Most of the people mentioning VPS' here are probably giving you opinions thinking you are wanting a Linux configuration.

I'm using VERO for all my Linux hosting and their service is great.

However, for my SEO Windows programs I'm currently using a guy I found from Botmaster's forum: Dedicated Servers : Dedicated Hosting Server : Low cost Server : Linux Dedicated Server : Colocation : Managed Services

He's running his Windows servers out of Texas and he's pretty responsive when you E-mail him ( sales@ipstrada.net ). I've been running his $65 Windows server for the past few weeks to run Xrumer, Hrefer, MegaPinger, SEnuke, etc. and it's going pretty good.

I sent him a ton of questions when I was checking him out and he answered them all without trying to tip-toe around them.
 
Linode never had a problem with them and they are cheap.
 
I use xsserver.eu for scrapebox... $35 plan... all is good but only bad thing is 1Gb of ram... But for that price you cant ask more.. :)