WaFo Lunacy .....

Yuma504

fear mongering asshat
Feb 14, 2011
752
19
0
New Orleans,LA
A while ago, I bought some social bookmarking services from someone who (understandably) added me to their list and sends me crap off and on. I usually ignore it, however I have recently became interested (or rather aware) of microdata and decided to open this email this schmuk sent me.

It's a link to a WP Plugin on WaFo:

AVOID THE GOOGLE "SHUFFLE" MUST HAVE SEO WP PLUGIN OF 2012 - SimpleSchema Microdata WP Plugin

However, it is identical to a plugin already listed in the plugin directory:

WordPress › Microdata for SEO by Optimum7.com « WordPress Plugins

Is WaFo really that populated by mouth breathers and mongoloids? Maybe I'm doing shit all wrong? It seems like those fucktards over there would buy my discarded toe nail clippings if I promised them it would boost their ability to get online monies....
 
  • Like
Reactions: danke


A while ago, I bought some social bookmarking services from someone who (understandably) added me to their list and sends me crap off and on. I usually ignore it, however I have recently became interested (or rather aware) of microdata and decided to open this email this schmuk sent me.

It's a link to a WP Plugin on WaFo:

AVOID THE GOOGLE "SHUFFLE" MUST HAVE SEO WP PLUGIN OF 2012 - SimpleSchema Microdata WP Plugin

However, it is identical to a plugin already listed in the plugin directory:

WordPress › Microdata for SEO by Optimum7.com « WordPress Plugins

Doesn't surprise me, most of the shit sold there is regurgitated from a few years ago.

Is WaFo really that populated by mouth breathers and mongoloids? Maybe I'm doing shit all wrong?

Yes.

It seems like those fucktards over there would buy my discarded toe nail clippings if I promised them it would boost their ability to get online monies....

Only if you setup a WSO.
 
Come join the War Room bro, I'm paid up for 20 years or some bullshit. LMAO
 
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
avatar294395_1.gif
 
And here's a long-term biz plan for WickedFire members:

Step 1. Make 1,000 WaFo usernames.

Step 2. Take 1,000 different linkbuilding plugins from the wordpress.org plugin DB and repackage/rebrand.

Step 3. Have outsourcers write WSO salescopy for each one.

Step 4. Set up wufoo forms & post all 1,000 WSOs a day or more apart in the 1,000 different profiles.

Step 5. Profit.
 
And here's a long-term biz plan for WickedFire members:

Step 1. Make 1,000 WaFo usernames.

Step 2. Take 1,000 different linkbuilding plugins from the wordpress.org plugin DB and repackage/rebrand.

Step 3. Have outsourcers write WSO salescopy for each one.

Step 4. Set up wufoo forms & post all 1,000 WSOs a day or more apart in the 1,000 different profiles.

Step 5. Profit.

Bro - can I JV with you on turning this into a WSO Ebook? We can scale the fuck out of this as well... I have a Aff link for a hire Filipino VA's site and everything! We an also just re-sell Your_Pal's Gmail/Ymail Addy service.... :liebe028:
 
And here's a long-term biz plan for WickedFire members:

Step 1. Make 1,000 WaFo usernames.

Step 2. Take 1,000 different linkbuilding plugins from the wordpress.org plugin DB and repackage/rebrand.

Step 3. Have outsourcers write WSO salescopy for each one.

Step 4. Set up wufoo forms & post all 1,000 WSOs a day or more apart in the 1,000 different profiles.

Step 5. Profit.

1 user found this post helpful
 
Oh, not much, I even start to think that it wasn't worth it to pay $997.97 and agree to wear this t-shirt for 12 months.

wfZ8R.jpg

Thank You! I haven't laughed so hard in days.... No matter what happens or how shitty my day is going one of two things are sure to make me smile:

1) A Teguh Thread...Enough said
2) A picture of that grotesque cranium!

CAVEAT - A blowjob trumps either of those though, just sayin'!
 
Bro - can I JV with you on turning this into a WSO Ebook? We can scale the fuck out of this as well... I have a Aff link for a hire Filipino VA's site and everything! We an also just re-sell Your_Pal's Gmail/Ymail Addy service.... :liebe028:
1 user found this post helpful
You two do the JV together, I've got bigger fish to fry right now.

Lemme know when they are rolling, it'll be great entertainment to see them all fill up with comments of stupid WaFo folks saying: "This [repackaged version of RSSLinkBuilder] is far better than RSSLinkBuilder and I know because I've tried them all!"