Wagenheim hacked. Diddums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so funny how everyone has a picture of themself in their avatar.. LOL
Like I asked in another thread -- do you think they have ever got laid in their whole life? On top of that, I bet 80% of them have written ebooks about how to seduce any woman or pickup methods. Seriously, what a bunch of jerks... I am logging back to my VPN.
 


I'm guessing Wagenheim lives with his mom. I'm also guessing that he takes her to the movies and pretends she's his date.
 
Boy did I have an itchy Wagenheim this morning. Probably comes from wearing too tight shorts.
 
He got I-Framed. Easy stuff to remove if you know what most of your code looks like in your files, or wordpress files for that matter. Usally will consist of Javascript which will either link the page in a live state to another page or file containing an exploit or run a page, inside a 0x0p iframe.

Code:
I have absolutely no idea how to do this.

Ahahahaaa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.