Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps

SUP3RNOVA

Goober Gay
Mar 5, 2007
2,300
72
0
Anybody see the trailer?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPCSAAtyLW8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) - Trailer 2[/ame]


I saw it for the first time last night when I went to see Shutter Island. To be honest I thought it looked pretty gay, way too modernized. Where the first Wall Street was all about rising in the business world, this one just looks like it's filled with stupid action scenes and romance.
 


Yup, it looks really gay. I'm sure it'll be a disappointment compared to the first.

...I'll still see it though. :)

On a side note Shutter Island was pretty awesome.
 
On a side note Shutter Island was pretty awesome.

Agreed.

The_Boss said:
did you even see it you schmuck?

I saw the trailer. There were motorcycle chase scenes and multiple romance scenes, romance alone is going to make half of the movie boring. Go tell some more people your genius realization that ad copy is important to marketing, schmuck.
 
I can't take movies seriously when someone is worried about losing an ugly female. They should have casted someone who was more good looking for the part of his daughter. I would much rather run with Gordon and fuck model bitches than chase after some butch haircut wearing red headed bitch.
 
yeah SHEEEEEYAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAZBOOOUFFFFFFZZZZZZZZ

that fucking guy should have never been given the lead in a WALL STREET sequel. What a disgrace to the original.

No- I won't be seeing that piece of shit.
 
yeah SHEEEEEYAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAZBOOOUFFFFFFZZZZZZZZ

that fucking guy should have never been given the lead in a WALL STREET sequel. What a disgrace to the original.

No- I won't be seeing that piece of shit.


Yah, if the plot was going to be the "apprentice" style like the original, they could have done it a better way than marrying his daughter.

I wonder how much of actual Wall Street is in this movie.
 
Oh, what's this? Is uber bitching again? My now that's unpredictable!

And you wonder why people in this forum don't take you seriously...
 
I can't stand that fucker Shia. Horrible actor. How people say he's going to be the next Tom Hanks is beyond me. I'm sure it will suck. Oliver Stone used to the the man. Platoon, The first Wall Street, Born on the 4th of July, Natural Born Killers...but this. The mere fact that he said "Ya know who would be perfect for this movie...that Shia kid, you know, the one who was so fucking awesome in Transformers, get me that kid....yeah.....fap fap fap fap gaaaah"

Sad...




And fuck Michael Bay too.
 
Oh, what's this? Is uber bitching again? My now that's unpredictable!

And you wonder why people in this forum don't take you seriously...

This thread is about the new Wall Street movie which looks like it will be an insult to the original ... It's not about Uber, if you have beef with Uber you bring it face to face like a man, you don't fucking pollute this forum with sissy talk. How fucking useless of you.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck]YouTube - YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!![/ame]
 
The script has been leaked, go read it. I did, and it fucking sucked.

P.S. Shia Lebouf is the Antichrist.
 
Why can't these dick bags just leave it alone. The first Wall Street can never be duplicated..and this half ass attempt to fatten someone's wallet is just going to be a huge failure. It's a shame really, because it lessens the original in some small way. I will not watch the sequel....ever.
 
Why can't these dick bags just leave it alone. The first Wall Street can never be duplicated..and this half ass attempt to fatten someone's wallet is just going to be a huge failure. It's a shame really, because it lessens the original in some small way. I will not watch the sequel....ever.


The first wall street was awesome except for daryl hannah she fucking ruined the movie.

This should have had charlie sheen in it also.

Boiler room was good but if you lived it, it didn't do the industry justice.

They're supposed to make The Wolf Of Wall St. into a movie, if they do it will be insane because a lot of crazy shit went on at those firms. The book was really good.
 
They're supposed to make The Wolf Of Wall St. into a movie, if they do it will be insane because a lot of crazy shit went on at those firms. The book was really good.

Wall St. and Boiler Room were great. Watch one or the other every few years. Can not imagine a Wall St. Sequel. especially with Shia La Boo Boo.

Never heard of Wolf of Wall st. but it seems to have a love it or hate it appeal on Amazon. However, Jesse Livermore World's Greatest Stock Trader was a good read. The Government had to change the rules based on what Jesse Livermore did. Would love to see his life story brought to film.