wtf? I knew those polos were bigots.
Hello friend,
I think that very discriminate. It should include say give to wife to.
Good luck bro
Hello friend,
I think that very discriminate. It should include say give to wife to.
Good luck bro
wtf? I knew those polos were bigots.
Hello friend,
I think that very discriminate. It should include say give to wife to.
Good luck bro
Hello friend,
I think that very discriminate. It should include say give to wife to.
Good luck bro
Hello friend,
I think that very discriminate. It should include say give to wife to.
Good luck bro
Hello friend,
I think that very discriminate. It should include say give to wife to.
Good luck bro
That's called KNOW YOUR ROLE bitch and stop competing with men. You're not a man, stop acting like one, feminist
BUAHAHAHA
You should blog, we would much appreciate it.