Wax on Wax OFF!



you hear stories about people like this in self help books all the time, and you think this shit is just made up. Tony fucking robbins, what a fucking charlatan.

But this video is proof that people like that exist.

Door to door sales must be one of the most toughest jobs, constantly getting doors slammed in your face and even threatened with violence on occasions as well.

But I guess if you can get past it and still sell loads and allow the negative responses to go over your head it would be an amazing character building routine.
 
you hear stories about people like this in self help books all the time, and you think this shit is just made up. Tony fucking robbins, what a fucking charlatan.

But this video is proof that people like that exist.

Door to door sales must be one of the most toughest jobs, constantly getting doors slammed in your face and even threatened with violence on occasions as well.

But I guess if you can get past it and still sell loads and allow the negative responses to go over your head it would be an amazing character building routine.

I sold magazines door-to-door for close to a year. That's how bad I wanted to travel when I was like 19 or 20. The feeling of walking out of a house with $500 in cash is pretty awesome.

Unlike online and in print, where it's all about what you say, when you are going door-to-door, it's all about how you say it. Basically if you could befriend someone quickly, you got an order.
 
EOdky.jpg