We party with Gallagher in Vegas and sign him to an online marketing contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. You're banned again for being a total tool and not learning from your last ban.

Maybe you can smooch up to some of the mods/admins in Vegas and managed to get yourself unbanned a 3rd time. (just for the love of pete don't show them any of your videos.)
 


Gallagher... now there's a trivia answer for you (Q: Who was the most retarded 'comedian' to get 15 minutes of fame in the 70's?).

Isn't that one-trick loser dead yet? He's gotta be like 90 now... Look out kids, here gomes grampa - hide your watermlons!
 
Ok. You're banned again for being a total tool and not learning from your last ban.

Maybe you can smooch up to some of the mods/admins in Vegas and managed to get yourself unbanned a 3rd time. (just for the love of pete don't show them any of your videos.)

His next thread: "Here's a video about how I let ChrisS go into the bathroom with my 12 year old daughter for 15 minutes to get myself unbanned."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Karnul
Agree pure shit - its worse than the "Watching the Kettle boil DVD" I once got. Why the Fcuk would you detail your client proposals on your site?
 
His next thread: "Here's a video about how I let ChrisS go into the bathroom with my 12 year old daughter for 15 minutes to get myself unbanned."

+ rep for being so fucking offensive to 2 people.
 
His next thread: "Here's a video about how I let ChrisS go into the bathroom with my 12 year old daughter for 15 minutes to get myself unbanned."

Ironically that would be less painful for everyone to watch than his other videos.
 
^Oh ChrisS, you're too modest.

I actually talked to bannerblindness last night at the Copeac party. He's not so bad in person. Kinda like how Kyle Irwin isn't so out of control online.
 
Edit: I thought BanBlindness bought it from him for like $40 ?
BannerDouchebag paid him $100 for the memory card with the video on it, I hope he made a backup, and that his first succesful video will be the BannerBlindness sex tape.

Title: Dude, I'm 80 short.
Alternate Title: 2 Girls, 1 Douche.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.