hellblazer New member Sep 20, 2008 3,019 86 0 Jan 7, 2013 #1 Just saw this last night. I love when he walks into the room like a boss and says this. Carry on, good sirs.
Just saw this last night. I love when he walks into the room like a boss and says this. Carry on, good sirs.
Fiver New member Jan 30, 2009 2,011 12 0 Jan 7, 2013 #4 hellblazer said: Just saw this last night. I love when he walks into the room like a boss and says this. Carry on, good sirs. Click to expand... I gotta watch that again soon. Been years since I've seen it.
hellblazer said: Just saw this last night. I love when he walks into the room like a boss and says this. Carry on, good sirs. Click to expand... I gotta watch that again soon. Been years since I've seen it.