wep cracking via LAN



3K6mq.gif
 
You don't have the A.I plugin for Xrumer?

You gotta be shitting me. No, I'm a DFB user, not an owner. -Never heard of any plugins at all for xrumer.

Seriously? It can respond to three different ppl in one post and learn not to post in a certain color because humans dislike it?

I think I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. Perhaps the first post was xrumer'd but after we gave him a hard time, the user, for some unknown reason, decided to log in and respond to us himself... That's just too much AI.
 
Try sticking the antenna up your fucking ass, that may help, you fucking douchebag.

Ok….
I did try to stick the fucking antenna up to my facking ass, but it doesn’t help.
I also GTFO again and again….
I am not writing in black any more.

WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO DO???

Is it such a big shame to explain to a blonde with an IQ level more than 300%

All the way up to your elbow, fucktard?