Westboro church: Steve Job lived a wasted life



at first I was like huh, jobs was a churchgoer surely christians would be championing this guy how you don't need to be an aethist/secular to be successful in the corporate world, and you can beleive in God and develop cutting edge technology.

then I realised who the westboro church were
 
“The whole stinking world is kissing up to this dead/in hell rebel, so in that orgy of lies, Westboro Baptist Church will stand & TELL TRUTH!”

>orgy of lies

Takes one to know one I guess.
 
Obviously they are looking for as much attention as possible, But I also think they are hoping someone fucks with them so they can sue the shit out of them. I think there's a lot more to it than just them preaching the bible in a fucked up way.
 
Obviously they are looking for as much attention as possible, But I also think they are hoping someone fucks with them so they can sue the shit out of them. I think there's a lot more to it than just them preaching the bible in a fucked up way.
I remember reading that they are a whole family of lawyers and that they pay tuition for anyone to study law that joins up with them. They're definitely gaming the system. Just gotta figure out a way to game it back at them, or just molotov their homes. Which I'm really surprised hasn't happened yet honestly.
 
at first I was like huh, jobs was a churchgoer surely christians would be championing this guy how you don't need to be an aethist/secular to be successful in the corporate world, and you can beleive in God and develop cutting edge technology.

then I realised who the westboro church were

is that what your lying pastor told you? steve jobs stopped going to church at 13 because he realized it was all bullshit:

http://i.imgur.com/cLpOM.jpg
 
First thing I thought of when I saw this was the movie Red State.
 
I'm starting to wonder if 90% of their shit is publicity stunt to attract attention and linkbait...

No. It's all legit. They protested my uncle's funeral and he was a retired insurance salesman. There was no PR value and there was no media present at his services, yet they traveled from Kansas to a small town in western Massachusetts to wave signage about God and fags.

I guess they figured Uncle Frank would not have liked that. These people are for real. Do not take them lightly.
 
No. It's all legit. They protested my uncle's funeral and he was a retired insurance salesman. There was no PR value and there was no media present at his services, yet they traveled from Kansas to a small town in western Massachusetts to wave signage about God and fags.

I guess they figured Uncle Frank would not have liked that. These people are for real. Do not take them lightly.

wow, this means they're 100 more retarded than I assumed.. Only hope is that it was a failed publicity stunt with reporters getting lost
 
I'm starting to wonder if 90% of their shit is publicity stunt to attract attention and linkbait...
You're part right - about the attention and the bait.
Fred Phelps is a (disbarred) lawyer. The rest of the family are shysters too (except Nate).
Almost all their income is derived from law suits (Phelps Chartered law firm - which only represents their church - mostly Phelps-Roper) - watch them at their protests - they deliberately incite a response, but are extremely careful about how they do so.

Have no doubt about it Fred is a sick, insane, cunt - who truly believes in a twisted Christianity where those that will be saved were pre-ordained before birth. A very nasty family who should be glad-wrapped in their sleep.

I could speculate on why he left West Point, his stance on gays, and stories of "homosexuals" that try to lure 5 year olds into bushes (wasn't him, oh noz, it was a poof in a bush). But I won't, because I can't prove it.

jobs was a churchgoer
Nope. Not as an adult.
He was a Buddhist.

Apropos of nothing: He was never a designer either (the only time he used a pencil was to clean his bong) - he was always a salesman (started out flogging blue boxes - how's that for anti-piracy?).