What are You Doing this 31st?



Not really "impromptu" if it's planned 10 days in advance...

Sorry, I had to. Anyway headed to London, gonna spend the night drinking overpriced drinks, dancing in an overcrowded sweaty club and finding new and creative ways to embarress myself, get rejected by at least a dozen hot women and probably end the night with an overweight slut I meet at a bus stop with my face covered in kebab juice.

Should be fun

Where you off to?
 
bump... 7am in socal. got 3 strippers on there way to my pad with one of my guy friends. Heading to vegas, be back jan2-3. Ill try and get pix and start a booby thread when i get back, lol. Have a good one.
 
Epic drink time at a house party as I prefer this to clubs.

On the menu:
Leffe Blonde beer (staple)
Segura Viudas champagne (when the ball drops)
Havana Club rum (maybe)

LEFFE%20BLOND2.jpg
 
I will be in bed husltin while recovering from the flu.

The week of partying over christmas knocked me for 6 ha.