What are your must have Iphone/Ipad apps?

dmnEPC

New member
Dec 23, 2010
5,994
95
0
Always looking for the latest and greatest in Apps any suggestions are appreciated. Here are a few of my favorites (in no particular order)

Storage
Dropbox
SkyDrive

Productivity
Google Voice
Flashlight
Pocket
Evernote
LastPass
LastPass Wallet
Square
Google Authenticator
FindIphone

Travel
AroundMe
Yelp
TruckerTools
Just Landed
Hipmunk

Finance
BillsHD
Mint
Yelp

Bus Tools

Dragon Dictation
Cam Scanner
CamCard

3D Designing
123dMake
123dCatch
123dSculpt

Browsers
DolphinHd Browser
Google

Fitness
LooseIt

WebDev
Wordpress
Mobile Markup (code editor)
NebulousLite
RDP lite
AccessToGo
Instagram
tweetbot

Photos
Iphoto
Pixlromatic
Snapseed

Weather
Accuweather
Weather

News
Flipboard
SkyGrid
Zite
Appshopper

And the final one that you probably havent seen yet
is adobe's new app Shadow. This is a bad ass app introduced at google I/O yesterday. Basically it will sync whats on your Browser (not sure if its Chrome only) on your desktop or laptop with your mobile devices like your Iphone or Ipad or android devices. This is great if your building a site and want to see what your site looks like on your devices without any hassle. You wont have to unlock your device and it automatically updates whats on your screen.

Many of the above are probably standard on most of your devices but maybe you will find something cool. Do you have any other apps that are must haves? Have any of you found anything that works really well for say auto posting to your sites? Our any other automation type app suggestions?
 


I am a professional businessman and therefore I have a Blackberry.

A lot of the high school girls I volunteer with however are very fond of their iPhone apps.
 
I am a professional businessman and therefore I have a Blackberry.

A lot of the high school girls I volunteer with however are very fond of their iPhone apps.


Spoken like a true businessman stuck in the 90s. What are you going to do when they go out of business?
 
Keep my Blackberry until it becomes cool again in an ironic way.

Thats not a bad idea. I have had 4 blackberry's over the years and once thought the same way you do. But once you actually use an Iphone or even the latest android phones you will find there is simply no comparison. They just work so much better.
 
By the looks of Blackberry's stock lately, it doesn't look like they are going to be around much longer.

Must have apps:
iBlacklist
FlipBoard
Spotify
LogMeIn Ignition
Roboform
imo
AroundMe
Amazon
SayHi
 
Downloads Pro, Dropbox, MyFitnessPal, EQu, QuickOffice, Waterlogged, Alarm Clock Pro, PayPal, eBay, The Economist, and Craigslist Pro.
 
nearbyfinder, probably line aroundme, jump great rdp app, accuweather, compass (the one that shows the map), theodolite, skysafari or sunmoonhd2, imotionhd, dermandar or video2pano for panoramas, fileapp, edhita open source editor with ftp, mobile admin - ssh telenet rdp, nightstand, password manager pro, vlc iremote and ace player.
 
I mainly use my phone for talking, and I work on my MBP, I therefore only have a few Apps and only use my phone when I have a few moments to kill or there's no alternative.

1password
DropBox
RemoteBoot
TaskPaper
TED
SSHMobile

This is not a list of my favourite Apps (although they are), these are my ONLY Apps.
 
I'm on Android, but there aren't many apps that platform exclusive now.

My favorites:
  • Astrid Tasks
  • Epistle
  • Evernote
  • Tweetdeck
  • Dropbox
  • Netflix
  • Plex
  • Stitcher
  • TeamViewer
  • Goodreads
  • 8Tracks
  • Path
  • TwitchTV
  • TED
 
Shazam is a pretty sweet app to find out songs you like on the radio, club, online...whatever. love that app