What can I get from Singapore?

alvito

New member
Apr 22, 2011
100
0
0
So im travelling to singapore within a couple of days on business and was wondering what some of you might have picked up from there. so far what i had on my mind was

1. supadance shoes
2. cheese
3. spices
4. fabrics/clothes


any idea what else can be picked up cheap (mainly around the mustafa area). also what electronics would be worth it? (anything latest in the market)??
 


Mustafa is full of shitty products but cheap.

1) Shoes -> Queensway Shopping Center
2) Cheese -> any supermarkets like NTUC, Cold Storage, Shop and Save
3) Spices -> (see no 2)
4) Fabrics/Clothes -> go to Orchard Road, Bugis Junction and City Hall.

Have fun.
 
hey am from singapore. If you want to meetup and discuss about aff marketing we can catch up, just PM me.

As WickedIce said, avoid mustafa for any serious shopping. I buy mostfood items from mustafa but thats about it. Bugis Junction, Raffles City mall, Suntec City Mall, Vivocity are worth checking for shopping.

For electronics, go to sim lim square, its like mecca of Computers and electronics. You will find some good deals + you can haggle. Good luck

Hit me up if u wanna meetup
 
Perhaps one of these?

laughingp.jpg


I hear they are not too expensive :thumbsup:

-=Chipmunk=-
 
Make sure you wear rubber, one of my uncles that lives there was just diagnosed with HIV.
 
Are you trying to hook him up with your uncle?
Is that him in the pic above?
before this gets outta hand, thanks for the heads up guys, any ideas about what electronics I can pick up (was thinking about an ipad). Anything else coming to mind? And yea I thought about the rubber, but I need to be going there for my business and pleasure ain't on the agenda
 
Go to Sim Lim Square or Funan IT Mall. You will find a lot of tech/electronic stuff in those two places.

before this gets outta hand, thanks for the heads up guys, any ideas about what electronics I can pick up (was thinking about an ipad). Anything else coming to mind? And yea I thought about the rubber, but I need to be going there for my business and pleasure ain't on the agenda
 
Singapore is like the worst place in Asia for poon. Overpriced+lower quality. Tired old girls from Thailand, Philippines and China go there to make some big coin and to escape competition from the younger and prettier girls in their native countries.

OP good thinking on Singapore = business. FAR better countries for pleasure.