I've noticed that I do certain things during the day that have become part of my routine.
For instance at around 11 am, I usually eat hard boiled eggs for brunch (need my protein), however I always take out the yolk so it's healthy. So basically I have to dig out all that yellow stuff and toss it in the garbage every day.
In the morning, I like to listen to Pandora to hear new music, but in the afternoon Pandora annoys me so I change to Itunes and listen to familiar songs, usually 70's or 80's stuff.
Alright, what are your rituals?
For instance at around 11 am, I usually eat hard boiled eggs for brunch (need my protein), however I always take out the yolk so it's healthy. So basically I have to dig out all that yellow stuff and toss it in the garbage every day.
In the morning, I like to listen to Pandora to hear new music, but in the afternoon Pandora annoys me so I change to Itunes and listen to familiar songs, usually 70's or 80's stuff.
Alright, what are your rituals?