Congratulations to everyone who had a good year, especially those who joined the full-timers' club.
2009 was mostly bad for me, but with respect to AM it's actually been my best year yet. I didn't make nearly as much as most of you ballers, but I profited more than I ever have in all my previous years combined. And I did it without doing anything really revolutionary. I have many more resources and much more knowledge now than I did last year. The only thing stopping me from making 2010 the year I go full time is myself.
Happy New Year and good luck in 2010, bros.
2009 was mostly bad for me, but with respect to AM it's actually been my best year yet. I didn't make nearly as much as most of you ballers, but I profited more than I ever have in all my previous years combined. And I did it without doing anything really revolutionary. I have many more resources and much more knowledge now than I did last year. The only thing stopping me from making 2010 the year I go full time is myself.
Happy New Year and good luck in 2010, bros.