What do you 'geek out' about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Universe,
milkyroadMan_landolfi.jpg
 


I'm an inventor geek.

When I retire I'm going to build a kick ass evil lab with a bunch of random ass parts and tools and grow old inventing neat lil' gadgets n shit.
 
Everyone has at least one thing that they turn into a fanboy or geek for, or at least secretly love. What's yours?

Mine is sadly, marching band and drum corps. I write the music for shows for high schools even. I play french horn so I nerd out about it. Worth watching:


Now, you?

This is pretty much the most uncool thing I do:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8h8bCoi5sY"]YouTube - LegWork[/ame]


Later loser - don't you have some particles to accelerate?
(...oh, btw thanks for the physics warez, lol... :love-smiley-013:)
 
I marched Drum Corps for 7 years. Some of the most fun and hard work I've ever done. I pretty much lived on a bus all summer, traveling all over the country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2JhtZo7nQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Blue Devils / Grievous' Groove / Allentown '06[/ame]
 
I'm an inventor geek.

When I retire I'm going to build a kick ass evil lab with a bunch of random ass parts and tools and grow old inventing neat lil' gadgets n shit.
Yeh, same :) I love making shit, just for the sake of making shit. People think you need 3 PH.Ds and a Royale effin' Knighting to invent something novel, useful and cheap; not so!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.