What OS do YOU use?

ThatSwissIMGuy

New member
Jun 17, 2009
626
3
0
Hi guys

Well since windows sucks, I'm seriously considering switching my OS

What do you guys use and are there any compatability problems I should be
aware of with the Affiliate world (program etc.)?

Thanks!
 


Well since windows sucks, I'm seriously considering switching my OS

I havent noticed that my use of Windows affects my conversion rate neither positively nor negatively. So this burgeoning circle jerk thread may work better on a different board. Just sayin.
 
I use both, only started using OS X in 05.

It's without a doubt OS X is the better operating system.
Shit works.

Still have a PC around for some apps. Mostly for the wife.

Only troubles with OS X were large photoshop file, and stuff made by Microsoft, like Halo and MS Office.

People can tell you all kinds of shit but unless you've spent a solid 4 weeks or so on OS X and know what you're talking about - keep your motherfucking ass shut.
 
I use 'em all. They all got their strengths. Try Windows 7 before you give up on Windows. It's worlds better than Vista, and actually worth upgrading to from XP.

Before you buy a mac download a VMWare image of OSX from thepiratebay or whatever so you can get a taste of it.


Fucker. You took advantage of my 2-distro-a-day habit. :crying: I don't know what I thought Affiliate Linux would be, maybe an extra calculator or a Hang In There kitty poster or something, not SPINNING TRANNY DICK.
 
ubuntuc.jpg
 
Windows 7 and OS X (can't wait for Snow Leopard though just pre-ordered my upgrade today). Love the new Macbook :D
 
OS X as much as possible, windows when im doing .net development,

also a little fedora and ubuntu for my servers