What phone to get?

wait for the galaxy 3


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JLVhuv8qZI"]Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) Hands-On Review [Software] - YouTube[/ame]


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FttfqKw9TpM"]Samsung Galaxy S III vs Galaxy Note hands-on (part 1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]
 


Can't believe some of you are still so hard up for the iphone. I get it....apple's software is as polished as it gets but the hardware is severely lacking. The iphone just seems like a toy after using the note.

People say the note is too big and if they wanted a tablet that's what an ipad is for. If you tried the note for a week I bet you wouldn't think it was too big, and you would hate going back to the iphone.
 
Can't believe some of you are still so hard up for the iphone. I get it....apple's software is as polished as it gets but the hardware is severely lacking. The iphone just seems like a toy after using the note.

People say the note is too big and if they wanted a tablet that's what an ipad is for. If you tried the note for a week I bet you wouldn't think it was too big, and you would hate going back to the iphone.

You get a pretty good idea of it's size in this vid.

It really is NOT that damn big. It's only like 5"x 3". (Size. 146.85 x 82.95 x 9.65 mm, 178g)
http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynote/note/spec.html?type=find

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6pm96CaMAQ"]Samsung Galaxy Note OFFICIAL Android 4.0 Update First Hands-On Look & Feel - YouTube[/ame]
 
had the iphone for 3 years and loved how stable the os and apps were.

switched to the samsung note two months ago and ive been having orgasms every morning when i wake up and look at that thing of beauty.

it is not too big and it slips nicely into my left pocket, but then again I have a 10inch dick with a 8inch girth so its hard for anything to out-bulge whats between my legs.
 
The decision is easy: Get the Samsung Galaxy Note.
Best phone I have ever seen or owned. Had it for two months and still LOVE it every day.

Galaxy Note > Galaxy 3 > iPhones > other phones...

Wtf...galaxy note? The most retarded "phone" i have ever seen. How can you call such a huge thing a phone? You need a bag for it....just stupid...

Get iphone or s3
 
I had an Android phone probably 2-3 years ago and hated it. Been on the iphone since, and I've liked it a lot.

But bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, and I have to say Android has come a LONG way.

I get the feeling I'll be sticking with Android for future phone and tablet purchases. The Note looks pretty sweet, may have to go check them out today.
 
I'm running a HTC Sensation right now - love it. Things a powerhouse, no lag almost ever.

My friends picking up the HTC One X in a couple days, that thing looks too sick. Quad Core 1.5ghz, 1GB ram? Shit's getting crazy.
 
Money never sleeps, pal.

imgres3.jpeg


So get something substantial.
 
Anyone got a Dell Streak 5? Its similar to the Galaxy Note (5 inch screen) but was released in 2010 and is now discontinued. Most reviews online are positive and blame it's demise on the fact that Dell didn't market it like Samsung is doing to the Note. Will basically be a shitter version, but looks like it will do the job. Thinking of swapping my old Nokia and Galaxy Tab for one.

dell-streak-5.jpg