For an operations class, me and my team must do a 75-100 page manufacturing business plan. It must be a good and not a service. It must include stuff like, where we choose to have the factory, line layout, etc.
It seems like a lot of work and I wanna do it in the easiest way possible.
Does anyone here know of a niche that needs a product, is willing to pay for it, and, for some reason, the product doesn't exist? It needs to be something simple... like boiled eggs lol.
For example, the product doesn't exist because the sunken cost is rediculious considering the ROI so no one bothered to do it (unless you have some college kids who needs to do a paper on something....).
Tips or points are very appreciated.
I would include some boobs for you guys but I realized how time intensive searching for hotties on the internet is lol. You lose track of time soo fast.
It seems like a lot of work and I wanna do it in the easiest way possible.
Does anyone here know of a niche that needs a product, is willing to pay for it, and, for some reason, the product doesn't exist? It needs to be something simple... like boiled eggs lol.
For example, the product doesn't exist because the sunken cost is rediculious considering the ROI so no one bothered to do it (unless you have some college kids who needs to do a paper on something....).
Tips or points are very appreciated.
I would include some boobs for you guys but I realized how time intensive searching for hotties on the internet is lol. You lose track of time soo fast.