What where you doing before IM?



Failing high school.


Started marketing in October 2009, quit HS April 2010, and let's just say it was well worth it.

LOL same here, started in 2000 at the age of 14 and was ditching class to sling dish network offers and mod-chip.com. Moved on to ccbill programs and then mainstream CPA.
 
LOL same here, started in 2000 at the age of 14 and was ditching class to sling dish network offers and mod-chip.com. Moved on to ccbill programs and then mainstream CPA.

Thought I was the only one with Mod-Chip.com lulz. I started at age 13ish building angelfire websites, eventually moving to owning and selling websites. I quit doing it when I was 18..went to University of Houston, sold weed, and got a 2 year degree. Dropped out went to the corporate world... long story short I am here online trying to live comfortable, and free from a boss and a fucking cubical.
 
LOL same here, started in 2000 at the age of 14 and was ditching class to sling dish network offers and mod-chip.com. Moved on to ccbill programs and then mainstream CPA.

Same. I was ditching to work on a hosting company and a few other projects. Eventually just stopped going. That was 12 years ago or so.
 
high school - selling drugs - caught a few cases - stopped all that shit. Now I've finished my 2nd year of college and still no clue what I want to do, so I've been sticking with IM in hopes, well, I dont know what im hoping for but Imma keep grinding and see where I am in the next two years.

Hopefully better off than my sister who graduated from U of I and had to take a year off working at a bank before finally getting hired at a real higher level banking position at (~30k/year)

Time will tell, in the mean time I'm gonna put it work and see what comes of it.
 
This time last year was in Corcoran State Prison, and had been for six years... Doing well now, getting by living in a nice place with a nice girl. Things are looking better everyday too! Amazing how your whole life can change in a few months
 
I was in university, got scammed by some guys in WaFo. Left IM, banging girls for like 2 years. Back in IM.
 
I was in IM/web shit back in 1995~, but didnt go full time by myself alone until 2008.

Hmm..

1. Grad High School in 1996
2. Took a lot of shitty jobs, most of the time working 2-3 of them at the same time until 2000. ( cart pusher at Target, car detailer, mail room, phone sales cold calling, tennis pro, warehouse worker, insurance claims coder, etc ). Went full time as a manager for a few places ( clothing, sports store, etc )
3. Was doing web design/programming/IM during all this time for myself and clients I found.
4. Got first full time web job around 2004, got laid off 8 months later and then worked as a developer and marketing manager for an ecom company in 2005.
5. Left in 2007 to work for an affiliate marketing company as an internal affiliate, got laid off 8 months later ( ironic ).
6. went full time solo at that point
7. joined back up with the ecom company late last year as a partner
 
Hi

Just joined this forum today and am checking things out.

I got burned in ponzi schemes a while back, but we all usually get burned
on something before we learn.

Spent the last year trying to run away from learning about how to use
the Internet to its full potential - But something keeps pulling me back.

I've finally got a handle on it, after getting buried in an avalanche of
programmes and systems.

So it's ONWARDS and UPWARDS from here on in...

Have a great day

Nicolaas