[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE&feature=g-high-c]What Would Jesus NOT Do? - YouTube[/ame]
I'm proud to now be an affiliate of the online back-up service I've been using for more than two years:
http://www.backblaze.com/partner/af3049
Back up your hard drive before you wish you had. CLICK IT.
wez if you haven't already check out the noah's ark vid from the same guy. Even my highly religious sister was laughing with that one.
Jesus wouldnt do what I did to a Brazilian girl last night.
Jesus wouldnt do what I did to a Brazilian girl last night.
Jesus wouldnt do what I did to a Brazilian girl last night.
Coming from the britfag who spent last night burning himself with cigarettes because he's depressed.Break down and cry?
You saw the picture of her broski. You know better.Yeah, Jesus definitely not down with getting pegged.
There wasn't much we didn't do.Brazilian body shots? The most amazing thing I've ever done to a non Brazilian girl that I never knew before or after.
Coming from the britfag who spent last night burning himself with cigarettes because he's depressed.
You saw the picture of her broski. You know better.
There wasn't much we didn't do.
Get back in the kitchen woman, I didn't buy you those diamonds for no reason.Play nice, Jeffrey.
"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." - Will Smith