What would you do if you have $50k and know php, seo, web design?

PHP, SEO, and web design - while great skills to have - won't get you very far.

What you need to do is learn how to market and sell. Then, you can take your $50K and put together a project whereby you pay others to code and design while you focus on your core strength (again, marketing and selling).

lolwut
 


tumblr_ll9aco188Y1qhunhq.gif
 
Sounds like his expertise are in coding, not marketing, hah.

If It were me I would code my own product and team up with someone for the marketing portion.
 
thanks for the ideas.. but..
if someone can give me some TIPS or RESOURCES about creating product & finding product idea it would be great.

ps: I'm not talking about software related products
 
If someone gave me $50k, after taxes I would have have about $300. I think, my math could be off.

In all seriousness though, immediately put 75% of it into savings or investments. Spend the other 25% on online ventures.
 
Umm or he could code his own product (and stick with what is actually his strength) and pay someone else to market and sell?

I don't know where you got your idea from, but coding is a far more valuable skill to have than marketing. There is a reason coders (with no special entrepreneurial skills whatsoever) get $100k/yr right out of college.

Lol

Marketers usually own the company that pays the coder 100k a year
 
Lol

Marketers usually own the company that pays the coder 100k a year

lol this cannot be any farther from the truth.

In the small 'direct response marketing' industry you might be right, and that might happen to be because that industry's primary purpose is... marketing.

Outside of that very small subsection of the economy there are far more coders than marketers who are building up new companies worth lots of money.

I think you're confusing 'being good at marketing' with 'being an entrepreneur'.
 
1. Spend $10 on domain
2. Spend the rest on trolling the shit out of 9,998 Fiverr service providers
3. Use PHP and design skills to code up blog and chronicle lulz

LOL @ # 2.... bahahahah. Although ive been doing this seo crap for a while now, I just now found out and used fiverr; about a week ago. Crazy but yeah whatever, lol. Cool little site.
 
I don't think anyone can tell you, 'just create this product.' I think the best thing you can do is start a project. Find something that you're looking for that no one else seems to have addressed yet, and create a product for it.
 
Spend 40k and buy Gold/Silver with it.

Put 5k on black(roulette) and you got a 48% chance of winning and doubling your 5k into 10k.

Take 5k and buy an established website that already makes $10-20/day.
 
Spend 5k on product creation
Spend 2k on basic SEO of your product
Spend 3k on some basic traffic to optimize your product front end, backend, upsell
Once it is optimized, spend the rest on advertising and world domination