A site I've forgot about a long time ago: HealthyGo Online Personal Trainers - Fitness Plans, Workout Plans, Meal Plans!
Its an online fitness training service, launched it back in May of 2004 - the signup doesn't work because I don't accept any members because the backend needs work..
But I just checked my stats for it and it's currently my highest adsense earner from the 61 articles I wrote for the site, by a long shot.
584 36 6.16% $10.55 $6.16 (Stats for the last 30 days).
$10.55 eCPM and a 6.16% CTR.. Problem is is it just doesn't get much traffic. It averages around 100 UVs a day. Adsense isn't on every page.
It does have some pretty decent rankings in google:
"fitness plans" #12
"online fitness training" #2
"fitness trainers" page 4
"workout plans" page 4
My question is is what would you do to increase revenue on this site with a limited schedule? Focus on the articles / write more / regularly add articles? Focus on the service aspect and get it up and running?
Thanks.
Its an online fitness training service, launched it back in May of 2004 - the signup doesn't work because I don't accept any members because the backend needs work..
But I just checked my stats for it and it's currently my highest adsense earner from the 61 articles I wrote for the site, by a long shot.
584 36 6.16% $10.55 $6.16 (Stats for the last 30 days).
$10.55 eCPM and a 6.16% CTR.. Problem is is it just doesn't get much traffic. It averages around 100 UVs a day. Adsense isn't on every page.
It does have some pretty decent rankings in google:
"fitness plans" #12
"online fitness training" #2
"fitness trainers" page 4
"workout plans" page 4
My question is is what would you do to increase revenue on this site with a limited schedule? Focus on the articles / write more / regularly add articles? Focus on the service aspect and get it up and running?
Thanks.