"The government" is nothing more than an engine; lawmakers are the engineers.
Actually, the government is in fact nothing but a delusion; I was using the word government to refer to the elected representatives that make up our congressional & executive branches (lawmakers) just like you, so you'd be able to follow along.
Ahh yes, "the government" wants to take away guns, there's no difference between the left and the right, but here steps a dastardly villain! The military, which wouldn't be affected by the law at all, is the only reason it won't get passed! Thank heavens someone could clear up this confusion!
You're only confused because you lack a brain.
I never said the Military; I said the MIC, which is a bunch of Corporations that make their money from selling things to the military and the government in general under the guise of "defense contracting."
In case you haven't heard, that's kinda profitable, especially if their agenda morphs over from defense to Offense, which it clearly has. For more understanding on this subject, here's a republican president telling you exactly what happened with the MIC:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO7-GBRx1xM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO7-GBRx1xM[/ame]
Clearly Ike wasn't wrong. He was our last general who became a president, I think that makes him qualified to talk on this subject.
You mean *gasp* there is "conflict" between the left and the right?
Blasphemy! Stop buying into that false paradigm!
Stop sounding like a retard. Do you really need any more proof of the two parties working together for the best interest of banks and big Corps?
Here, try explaining how this somewhat important budgetary decision came about if the the two parties are really so separate:
Why isnt Obama going after the 2.7 Trillion dollar cut?
Face it hellboy; both the dems and the repugs do what they are told by the corps and banks that control them; The real enemy here that you should be concerned with.
As we all know, the faceless, nameless entity known as "the government" wants to take your guns, and since the government is populated by one party pretending to be two parties, I'm sure there *must* be a reason why they're not passing Feinstein's law... There just must be... I'm sure if I think long and hard enough, I could figure it out...
I know pretty much nothing about feinstein's bill nor do I care. If either party is involved, things will get worse as the laws stack up... That's the nature of
all laws; each and every law passed is a restriction on some citizens' freedoms.
Libertarians always push for REMOVING laws. Can you say that about the republican party? If not, what does that say about republicans? Any 4 year old can see that the two parties have the same game plan (adding more restrictions on our freedoms to the books) as each other... They are just flavored differently so there is an illusion of choice.
When are you going to wake up and see the illusion isn't real?