I haven't d/l'd any music in like a year, I have 100gb of music give or take but I want to update it. Who do you guys use for newsgroup d/l'n?
I usually use newsrover I think it's called...the company with the red icon? I've also used grabit.
I always forgot who I use and how to did it last time and it takes me a couple hours to remember how to use newsgroups but once you get the hang of it the d/l speeds are fucking retarded fast. You can d/l albums in like a minute or two no problem at all. Far as I know, the d/l speed is capped by how fast your connection is unless your connection speed exceeds the cap offered by the usenet provider which is seldom the case.
I usually use newsrover I think it's called...the company with the red icon? I've also used grabit.
I always forgot who I use and how to did it last time and it takes me a couple hours to remember how to use newsgroups but once you get the hang of it the d/l speeds are fucking retarded fast. You can d/l albums in like a minute or two no problem at all. Far as I know, the d/l speed is capped by how fast your connection is unless your connection speed exceeds the cap offered by the usenet provider which is seldom the case.