What's the Best Website EVAR?

Google.co.uk

It is the start of many adventures to come. You just gotta know how to use it.
 


Second the comment for TED Talks, and quadruple infinity high fives @papajohn56's assessment of Reddit. I was a big fan of r/gonewild until I saw my baby cousin there. She ain't a baby anymore; she's twenty and she can post pictures of her pussy on the internet if she wants to. But it sure felt weird fapping to it, at first.


Frank
 
Second the comment for TED Talks, and quadruple infinity high fives @papajohn56's assessment of Reddit. I was a big fan of r/gonewild until I saw my baby cousin there. Hard to get it through my head, but of course she's not a baby anymore; she's twenty and she can post pictures of her pussy on the internet if she wants to. I've just known her all her life, have always had kind of a protective thing going with her and it felt weird fapping to it. At first.


Frank