ILOVENICKICAKES Banned Apr 1, 2012 202 7 0 Apr 17, 2012 #1 Beer nuts are 50 cents but deer nuts are under a buck. :xmas-smiley-016::action-smiley-052:
tomaszjot Membership Suspended Dec 22, 2009 1,934 77 0 Albany Plantation Apr 17, 2012 #3 Oh man, I wanted to thank you for this excellent joke but I couldn't as I was on the floor from 11:40 PM (your time) stroked with a laugh attack which finished literally 2 minutes ago. Thanks.
Oh man, I wanted to thank you for this excellent joke but I couldn't as I was on the floor from 11:40 PM (your time) stroked with a laugh attack which finished literally 2 minutes ago. Thanks.
S skidmorehalleyy New member Apr 11, 2012 18 0 0 Apr 18, 2012 #4 thanks for sharing the special info on nuts
H HidalgoGidgett New member Apr 11, 2012 21 0 0 Apr 18, 2012 #5 Tobias Funke said: Click to expand... is he a version of harry potter w/o specs?
BradleyT2p2 New member Jul 2, 2008 351 7 0 Apr 18, 2012 #7 That means they're both under a buck so what's the difference?