What's the fastest way to get something deindexed on Google?

Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough.

The site is not mine. I have no control whatsoever.



Yes, I've contacted the owner of the site last month to remove some of the details (my contact and personal information) on the page. He removed it but the info is still cached/indexed in Google's listing.

If the info is no longer on the page, ping it, bookmark it, etc. to get google to crawl it and update the cache with the new page.
 


i didnt realize the owner had removed it, you're only concerned with the cache/serp..

in that case you can use this Submitting a removal request : Remove information from Google - Web Search Help

follow the:
"The content of the webpage has been changed but the page still exists on the web"

Pinging the page via pingomatic, bookmarking it on delicious, and digging the page should have google crawling the page within a few minutes.

Who knows how long it will take using the removal request.

Of course the best thing to do would be to do both.