What's the word on tomorrows launch of TheMagicBulletSystem?

lol @ the scam comments... if you're gonna make lame comments at least give a legit reason why you're saying it.

they are making money doing it. they use the same software they're selling.

we all know not everyone who gets it is actually going to use it. Most ppl get it, just to get it and never follow through with it.

so maybe out of 500 only 200 will use it. those 200 are real badass affiliates, and would do good volume and they would get a % of each sale.

its just like having your own offer and really training your affiliates to make bank... thinking is, if you train them, they will go out and crush it promoting your stuff and you'll make money as a result.

the way to get rich is to make 1% of 100 peoples efforts, rather than 100% of your own.

It's a quote from J paul getty, one of the richest men in american history, and its totally true.
 


I have tried the Magic Bullet System. Guys, this is not bullshit, it works 100% as advertised.

suppositorymagicbullet.jpg
 
I am on a bunch of mailing lists for "top" internet marketers like Amish, Jeff Johnson, Andrew Anthony, etc etc etc....

I can always tell the level of relative bullshit is rising when I get an email from ALL of them within about 10 minutes of each other. It's downright entertaining.

Then I steal their ad copy.
 
lol @ the scam comments... if you're gonna make lame comments at least give a legit reason why you're saying it.

they are making money doing it. they use the same software they're selling.

we all know not everyone who gets it is actually going to use it. Most ppl get it, just to get it and never follow through with it.

so maybe out of 500 only 200 will use it. those 200 are real badass affiliates, and would do good volume and they would get a % of each sale.

its just like having your own offer and really training your affiliates to make bank... thinking is, if you train them, they will go out and crush it promoting your stuff and you'll make money as a result.

the way to get rich is to make 1% of 100 peoples efforts, rather than 100% of your own.

It's a quote from J paul getty, one of the richest men in american history, and its totally true.

Hi my name is Joseph Atkins and I'm a single father from [your city],[your state] and I started this blog to show people how they can make $300 per day by typing ads for google.

If you'd like to get involved, just follow my simple 2 step system.

Step 1. Signup for Google Money Madness
Step 2. Signup for the eTreasure Chest System

Just pay the $3 trial fee and your google kit will be shipped within 24 hours, once you receive your kit you can immediately begin working for google in the comfort of your own home.
 
mmm, run my tracking on another marketers servers. like fuck, i don't care how good the software is, amish is a shady fuck (dvds of the never to be seen except by attendees seminar anyone??) and i wouldn't trust him as far as i can kick him.
 
stop giving them shit. it's a very original name. a product of great marketing minds.
 
mmm, run my tracking on another marketers servers. like fuck, i don't care how good the software is, amish is a shady fuck (dvds of the never to be seen except by attendees seminar anyone??) and i wouldn't trust him as far as i can kick him.

The crazy part - he claims that it's for security reasons.
 
hello friend.

Bullet system is really all that? Also friend...if amish why use internet?

Good luck broes.
 
stop giving them shit. it's a very original name. a product of great marketing minds.
LOL! Magic Bullet is also a name of ebook from Mystery Method / Love Systems. Anyway I will start banning all these robots if they don't stop with this BS.
 
I use it for my protein shakes works ok, I usually have to grind up my oats in the coffee grinder tho....if I want to add some carbs to it.











wait....
wut....
 
This is, perhaps, the worst choice of product name ever in the history of guru products... unless they were trying to be ironic. I guess shelling out $3000 for a MMO product is kind of like a wallet laxative.
 
lol exactly what I think of every time I see that name.. that actually wasn't a bad ebook
I prefer AFC Adam's stuff. It works very well for me -- 18 F-Closes / 58 K-Closes (yeah yeah I know bad ratio but that's my sticking point) this summer purely using his techniques. Try his videos.
 
I prefer AFC Adam's stuff. It works very well for me -- 18 F-Closes / 58 K-Closes (yeah yeah I know bad ratio but that's my sticking point) this summer purely using his techniques. Try his videos.

I always feel bad for Mystery cause he got royally fucked on the business end.
 
I prefer AFC Adam's stuff. It works very well for me -- 18 F-Closes / 58 K-Closes (yeah yeah I know bad ratio but that's my sticking point) this summer purely using his techniques. Try his videos.

haven't checked out his stuff, might take a look. not sure I need another system as it became a hindrance for me after a while as far as the kind of women it attracted - not the kind i'd want to be with long term! Zan Perrion is my man as far as the philsophy of it. I used to be into MM, then Juggler. but was with the same girl for most of last year and on crutches last 6 weeks with a fractured heel, so way out of practice. gonna be rusty but cant wait to unleash in a couple of weeks...