What's the word on tomorrows launch of TheMagicBulletSystem?



I have used the software and it is the sickest tool that I have used in years! And for the price why the fuck not get it? You can easily make that money back in a week if you used the tool the right way!
 
I have used the software and it is the sickest tool that I have used in years! And for the price why the fuck not get it? You can easily make that money back in a week if you used the tool the right way!

HURRRR

24l36ae.jpg
 
I have used the software and it is the sickest tool that I have used in years! And for the price why the fuck not get it? You can easily make that money back in a week if you used the tool the right way!

yMultimedia.com - The Next Generation in Affiliate Marketing - About Us

Hmmmmmm seems like you're the one selling the product. Your 2nd post on WF talks about your network linked above, which says the same name as the OP mentioned is a founder of this software system.
 
Looks comical to me. So I press a button ,it will scan CPA networks, find profitable campaign, then create me a nice lp, put good quality content on the lp, then goto facebook, upload the camp, then check prosp for me, and pause all non converting kw's, while checking all ctr's on the ads....sweet sign me up.
 
Isn't "The Magic Bullet" a sex toy for chicks?
P12370085.jpg


ACAI/COLON was the magic bullet too. Haha a sucker is born every minute. If they believe in the "Magic" give someone a review copy here.

Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. Come guys you are all marketers here think!
 
One of these days I'm going to do a launch of a product that includes a $100 bill and a small photocopier, and sell it for $3,000. Might as well cut out all this arsing about the with the Internet.
 
Wonder what the refund policy will be like?

Sheeple are gonna be pretty fucking pissed off when the magic button doesn't work.
 
Magic Bullet System:
Find 500 people to spend $3,000 make $1.5 Million not a bad system. I think I'm going to use it.
 
Who wants some free traffic? This ad is being advertised on google for the magic bullet system keywords. the magic bullet system

TheMagicBulletSystem™
Discover Secrets To $14,121.97/Day
in CPA With TheMagicBulletSystem !
TheMagicBulletSystems.com

It's pointed to this domain: www.themagicbulletssystems.com which is unregistered at the moment. So anyone can register that domain and redirect the traffic to whatever. I recommend makemoniesonline.com.

I wonder if that ad was set up by the magic bullet system software?...
 
Who wants some free traffic? This ad is being advertised on google for the magic bullet system keywords. the magic bullet system

TheMagicBulletSystem™
Discover Secrets To $14,121.97/Day
in CPA With TheMagicBulletSystem !
TheMagicBulletSystems.com

It's pointed to this domain: www.themagicbulletssystems.com which is unregistered at the moment. So anyone can register that domain and redirect the traffic to whatever. I recommend makemoniesonline.com.

I wonder if that ad was set up by the magic bullet system software?...

Lol

/thread
 
lol

i was at the live seminar in august... it was mental... one of the best events i've been to. They shared some crazy shit.... blew ppl's minds... it was stuff that actually works and really "outside the box."

the software is badass.... just watched their 'sales' video for the program/software... they improved it a lot and it just does some really crazy stuff.

this thing will probably sell out pretty fast, i know they've got over 100k ppl on the launch list.... which is crazy, normally they're getting like 40k to 60k MAX on a really big launch.

i think they're doing it because the offers that are loaded into the system are run through THEIR CPA network, so they're probably getting a small cut from all the sales.

So if they have 500 really kickass affiliates doing big volume, they're probably doing well collecting a bit from each.

pretty smart idea really.
 
So if they have 500 really kickass affiliates doing big volume, they're probably doing well collecting a bit from each.

dave, if the 500 newbies can do big volume using their software, they would be doing that themselves, why share it? it's just another scam on a different level.