What's your favorite Hip Hop song?



[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuoUr7qPfZM]YouTube - MOVE ON[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdMyZTyPSH0]YouTube - Classified - Fall From Paradise[/ame]



There's a lot more plus the ones already mentioned in this thread...it's really an impossible question.
 
Good thread, I like the way chamillionaire can rap with 2 different voices on the same track:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwOgrbqbUc]YouTube - CHAMILLIONAIRE-INTERNET NERDS ARGUE- HAPPY NEW YEAR-YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-VyUCvOreE]YouTube - Chamillionaire Feat Slick Rick - Hip-Hop Police (Dirty)[/ame]
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGKlRWqpODM]YouTube - Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt track #6.D'Evils[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlKx1JnXfR4]YouTube - Jay-z -Dopeman[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol0Y1rlMoto&feature=related]YouTube - CRU - Just Another Case (1997)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWSxSu8FPxw]YouTube - EPMD Feat. K-Solo & Redman - The Head Banger[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOJRwfTqWbM&feature=related]YouTube - Redman - Time 4 Sum Aksion[/ame]

I would be here all night listing some of my favorites.
 
Off-the-top-of-my-head favorites:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIL8Vr5HWPM"]YouTube - Tupac - High Till I Die[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25MuVLAVWFU"]YouTube - Eligh and Grouch - Everafter [/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxMkq2OBD_o"]YouTube - Tupac - Old School[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQaVDWtnVZ0"]YouTube - Grouch - Hot Air Balloons[/ame]
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0wsET8__Y]YouTube - Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II (Official Video) Superb Quality[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbNJcF0H8b4]YouTube - Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkV6SCOIrnM]YouTube - Mobb Deep - Back At You[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWjMhIg2QTY]YouTube - Mobb Deep - Get Away[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPSKcyS6kHM]YouTube - The Alchemist Ft. Twista - Smile[/ame]
 
I couldn't name just one - My anthems though:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAfrhmIvZ_s"]YouTube - The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmjXY1BDMEA"]YouTube - Cypress Hill : Hits From The Bong[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5YvDyn3YE"]YouTube - Cypress Hill - I Wanna Get High[/ame]



Fucking LOVE his flow/lyrics/mashup on this \/
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU"]YouTube - KRS One "Sound of Da Police"[/ame]



Had to add this just for haircuts alone \/
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDB0HD4J2Ec"]YouTube - MAESTRO FRESH WES - Drop The Needle[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhHH3_t218"]YouTube - A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M60tICT4NAY"]YouTube - Fu-Schnickens Ring The Alarm[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIJ58LR2msY"]YouTube - audio two-top billin[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOcVWQY2bc"]YouTube - Pete Rock & C. L. Smooth "They Reminisce Over You"[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiiW936jqw"]YouTube - Das EFX - They Want EFX[/ame]

I think that's enough lol, it would be hard to list all favs (use to spin back in the day too).

N.

EDIT: There's a local battle league here in tDot for MC's, I attend sometimes it's an interesting thing to watch. A lot of these lines are internal jokes and shit but some of these guys are pretty good. If you're from toronto youtube KOTD and watch some of the sickest locals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1evxSOMoKY"]YouTube - KOTD - Kid Twist vs Hollohan [Title Match][/ame]
 
watch
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7pFNPUwbc"]YouTube - Fire In Your Eyes - The Game[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASiCrDri0k"]YouTube - 50 Cent - I'm A Hustler - Power of the Dollar[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7muX3bxAvs"]YouTube - 50 Cent - The Glow of a Thug (First Song)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbzYXQpdUfU&feature=fvst"]YouTube - Cam'Ron - Hey Ma[/ame]

I love these!
 
This beat's always got me ridiculously pumped -- even if I'm doing something retarded like going to the supermarket or something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG_qcud1ShM]YouTube - still D.R.E[/ame]

+1 for anything Immortal Technique, too. Dude spits fucking fire and although some of his conspiracy theories are pretty out there, practically every single one of his songs is deep and lyrical as fuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrBRJVGLRPo]YouTube - Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYbZZTEwiM]YouTube - Immortal Technique - Freedom of Speech Lyrics[/ame]
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDOlyRNsMg]YouTube - Immortal Technique - The Point of no Return[/ame]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5HKBzHGyMQ"]YouTube - The Torture Papers - Army of The Pharaohs[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNITJsOrHr0"]YouTube - Jedi Mind Tricks - Heavy Metal Kings Featuring Ill Bill[/ame]
 
Damn, yall surprised the shit outta me.. Alot of yall got good list.. Not just a bunch of internet thugs...

mobb deep on here, so is alot of reasonable doubt....

Here are a some of the bangers i love...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsT8FaZnzdE]YouTube - Biggie smalls - juicy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6df0rha_Opw]YouTube - Biggie Smalls - I Got A Story To Tell[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4m2HDuoReM]YouTube - Nas-Thief's Theme[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAB6MkJ1src]YouTube - BIG PUN - DREAM SHATTERER - ALBUM VERSION[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wuB7_gmcdk]YouTube - joe budden- ten minutes[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B6k4sbkuX8]YouTube - Joell Ortiz "Hip-Hop"[/ame]